National Pension System | Invest in NPS | Effective trading opportunity
Our easy-to-use HTML-based trading platform enables the analysis of any stock with 100+ study indicators and tools. The platform also provides a variety of stock screener tools to identify stocks for trade and facilitates bulk order entry. No pre-installation is required. Just log in and you’re good to go.
NPS allows a subscriber of 60 years to withdraw 60% of the total saving capital in the form of lump-sum tax-free. You will have to buy an annuity using the remaining 40% to get a pension income regularly.
The National Payment Scheme is available for every citizen in India who is between 18-65 years old.
A subscriber before 60 years old can take only 20% as a lump-sum withdrawal of the total saving capital, but it is possible only after completing ten years. You will not have to provide any tax on 20%. With the remaining 80%, you will have to regularly buy an annuity to get a pension income. This is commonly called premature exit.